Apartment Complex Roofing
Click a title below to expand each section
We offer cutting-edge roof coating to protect the look and integrity of your roof and greatly extend its life. We use a long-lasting-high solids silicone polymer sealant that protects roof components against ponding water, mold, mildew, wood rot, rust, UV radiation, and the elements with a highly durable, waterproof barrier. It’s compatible with most roof materials and yields significant energy savings—even up to 35% on cooling costs in the summer.
We’ll help you pick the right single-ply roofing system for your property. Our industry-leading options include:
- FiberTite is a single-ply membrane roofing system that’s performance engineered for resistance to chemicals, UV radiation, water, wind, and punctures.
- TPO is a single-ply membrane roofing system and a more economical alternative to PVC roofing, but offering many of the same benefits.
Fiberglass (asphalt) shingles are the number 1 roofing choice in Florida, well suited to the climate and available in a variety of styles and colors. They offer a great balance of long life and low cost, they’re fire resistant, and they won’t curl or buckle when properly installed.
Different types include:
- Three-tab shingles, which typically last 20 to 25 years, and are an economical option (but one that’s a bit more susceptible to wind damage)
- Architectural shingles generally last 25 to 30 years, and are aesthetically pleasing and more resistant to wind damage than three-tab shingles
- Mildew-resistant shingles may be the best choice when you need 15 years of protection against mold, mildew, and algae growth
- Specialty luxury heavy-weight shingles last up to 30 years and mimic the look of attractive materials like slate or wood for a beautiful
Metal roofing is one of the fastest-growing trends in the industry, particularly for residential roofs. The wide variety of styles, colors, and strength ratings are a big part of it—as is the 30 to 50-year life expectancy.
Its interlocking design and hard, smooth surface reliably prevent buildup of water, dirt, leaves, and other debris. And because metal roofing reflects the light and heat of the sun so effectively, it’s an eco-friendly option that reduces energy consumption and utility bills for cooling. Some systems even use a dead-air space between the metal and the roof deck to further boost a building’s energy efficiency.
Tile roofing doesn’t just look great, it also offers an exceptional life of 50+ years. With plenty of tile shapes, sizes, and colors to choose from, you can customize the look of your residential or commercial property in so many ways with this durable roofing option.
Today’s tiles hold up structurally, but also hold their color, preserving integrity and aesthetics. They resist mold and mildew, don’t rot, and withstand hurricane-force winds and high impact, like from hail. Tile roofs are also one of the lowest-maintenance types of roofing.
Long considered a luxury item, tile roofing is now more competitively priced. Its reflective and insulating properties and its structuring also increase energy efficiency, reducing heating and cooling costs. Plus, the noncombustible tiles have a Class A fire safety rating, which translates to lower insurance premiums.
A modified bitumen membrane roofing system is usually reserved for commercial buildings. Composed of composite sheets of roofing materials made from modified asphalt, it also includes layers of reinforcing sheets that are made of plastic sheeting, polyethylene film, heavy polyester mats, glass fiber felt or fabric, or some combination of these.
Typically, we remove the existing roof system down to the roof deck, then rebuild from there up. We install the modified single-ply roofing over a 43# base sheet. The membrane is applied with a modified adhesive. This roof system would include all necessary flashings.